Sunday, December 07, 2008

The Accomplished Angler

This screenshot was taken yesterday as Atoz was fishing in Valgarde, Howling Fjord. As you can see, I have all but one of the Fishing achievements done for the "Salty" title. Left to finish is One That Didn't Get Away, an extremely difficult acheivement in which you have to catch one of a list of rare fish that are scattered around the zones of Azeroth and Outland. I have had more than 2000 catches since the beginning of Wrath alone and have not landed the rare fish. Yesterday I tried moving to various spots where others have had success in landing the rare fish (including Teldrassil and Dun Morogh, without success. I'm regrouping now and reconsidering my strategy on the achievement. I have not seen another Salty on Khadgar yet. What would a rare title be without a challenge? I'm not giving up until is Atoz is Salty! Click on the picture for a closer look!

No comments: