Saturday, July 19, 2008

What is an "Exotic Pet"?

New information about Wrath of the Lich King is starting to pour in from beta testers. Still confident that I will get into the beta, I'm trying to absorb it all in preparation. My favorite WoW class is the Hunter and I am particularly excited about the new 51 point Beast Mastery skill called, coincidentally enough, Beast Mastery. It reads: "You master the art of Beast training, teaching you the ability to tame Exotic pets and increasing your total amount of Pet Skill Points by 5." So, what exactly is an Exotic pet? We don't know at the moment, since Blizzard is working on the skill, but there is a little more information about it on the beta forums. It sounds like the Hunters will get to tame some esoteric pets and I am so thrilled about that! :)

No comments: