Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Desperate Housewives Season 2 Premieres...for me!

And now the moment that I have been waiting for all summer long: I get to watch the entire second season of Desperate Housewives starting today with the release of the DVD set! In our last exciting episode (see my May 15, 2006 entry "Desperate for Season 2 Now!"), you will remember that by some odd twist of network TV fate, I missed the entire first season of Desperate Housewives and only started watching it by means of the first season DVD set...as the second season was being broadcast! I enjoyed it so much that I vowed not to watch any of the second season episodes because I missed out on recording the initial second season episodes. Well I kept that vow. Today is Tuesday, August 29th and the Desperate Housewives Season 2 DVD set is out! Let the catching-up festivities begin!

No comments: