Saturday, May 13, 2006

Retrospective Archiving

Now that classes are over and I have some more free time for the summer, I'm cleaning up some of my "To-Do" list. One of the items on that list is to transfer all of my blog entries, movie and music reviews and sundry dated entries from DavidLisa.com over here. Why? I want all of my writing to be completely indexable and searchable here, while still being housed on my own domain. So, this will make it quick and easy for you to search for anything I've ever written on my blog about any particular subject. When this whole project is over, we will have an archive of writing that will span back to 2001 and possibly further back into the past. Cool, huh? So, I am half done with 2004 now. I'll post more updates soon on this project soon.

No comments: