Monday, May 15, 2006

Desperate For Season 2 Now!

I watched the final episode of season 1 of Desperate Housewives tonight (you do remember that I'm catching up via the DVDs, right?). OMG, what a great episode and what a great season! How could I have missed this!? So, now I am faced with a dilemma. I only have the last 4 or 5 season 2 episodes recorded. With the season 2 finale coming in less than a week on May 21st, there's no way that I'm going to dive headlong into the second season now, not without the premiere episode. So, I have made a decision: if they aren't going to rerun the initial season 2 episodes during the summer, then I am going to stay away from season 2 until the DVD set comes out at the end of August. And I will scream if the August 29th release date turns out to be just a fantasy.

No comments: