Saturday, April 17, 2004

I'm Baaaaaaack!

I'm baaaaack! You may be asking yourself, "Self, what in the hell could Dave have been doing for all of those months without updating the damn website?" Well, if I told you, I would have to kill you, so suffice to say...I had a damn good time. Heh heh. Yes, I made no substantive changes to the website from September 2003 to April 2004, but what the hell? Indeed, I am back. This week's updates include new Blog pages for 2002 and 2003 and the long promised Best of 2003 lists for both CDs and movies. See the Recent Updates area above for links to both of these supercool web pages. This front page will continue to have my blog right up front and separate yearly blog pages will continue year upon year. Expect more pontificating from me in the weeks and months to come about (most) everything in my universe, including my favorite movies, music, PC gaming thrills, and my usual rants about things in general. As always, if you don't like me or my opinions, well, there's the door. Don't let it hit your booty on the way out.

No comments: