Sunday, February 02, 2003

Diablo II Redux

With all of my newfound free time, I have been re-acquainting myself with a long-time passion: Diablo II. I have explained elsewhere on this site how much I love this game and why. Those of you who know me well understand that I have spent a lot of time playing D2 since it was released in July 2000, over two and a half years ago. My current favorite character is my Amazon, StrafeAZon, a level 78 beauty who now prefers a buriza crossbow to a standard weapon. She is wandering through Hell and looking to someday take on the Ancients so that she can graduate beyond Matriarch. I ordinarily get together with my friend from North Jersey, Gary Matsko, and the Amazon and the Barbarian cause lots of destruction on Battle.net on practically a nightly basis. If you haven't picked up the game for your PC, go get it and join us online. We need party members to get us through Hell!

No comments: