Sunday, April 12, 2009

Technology Tapas: Web 2.0 Awards: Im Cooked

I chose http://www.imcooked.com from the Web 2.0 Awards list and saw that it is a pretty useful cooking tool that offers something that no other recipe site that I have seen offers: videos cooking tutorials made by real people. This allows people to express themselves while demonstrating how they cook their favorite meals. Very entertaining. The next time I feel the urge to cook, I am going to try out this site. I am not sure of it's usefulness in a library setting, but I liked seeing how other people cook meals that I know how to cook myself. I learned a couple things about how to make Wonton Soup and how to do some different things with making spaghetti gravy with sausage and meatballs.

1 comment:

K. Yoshimoto said...

I like the idea of cooking tutorials by "real people". Real people tend to use ingredients that are more readily available.

Yoshimoto