Saturday, July 05, 2008

Catching up with Starcatt

You may remember my World of Warcraft Night Elf Hunter, Starcatt from back in 2006. Ever the role-player, I always envisioned Starcatt as Neq's long-lost sister. Their parting happened when Neq became a Druid. Starcatt was dissapointed by the departure of her sister and was going to follow Neq, but after much soul searching, eventually went the way of the Hunters. Anyway, I dropped Starcatt after she dinged 60 at the end of 2006. A couple months ago, I picked up Starcatt again after getting Twiddley to 70 and discovering that I had a real affinity toward Hunters. So, I quickly leveled Starcatt to 70 and began grinding rep. She first became exalted with the Shattered Sun Offensive (my first time doing this with any of my characters) and got her exalted title. Next up was exalted with the Scryers. Then yesterday, she hit exalted with the Netherwing and got her beautiful onyx Netherwing Drake. Currently, Starcatt is close to exalted with the Shat'ari Skyguard and is continuing to do daily quests all over the place. With her most faithful friend, the trusty pure white cat Sam (sound familiar?), Starcatt is currently my favorite WoW character. She's even in a guild, which doesn't usually float with me. Check out her Armory entry here. All hail the mighty Starcatt of the Shattered Sun!

No comments: