The Office (NBC)
- OMG, did Jim really kiss Pam??? Prepare to venture into territory unexplored in the original British series.
- I never thought a TV series about polygamy would be so cool...or so emotionally resonant. IMHO this series will be the heir apparent to...
- Tony in and out of a coma, with terrific multi-episode fantasy dream sequence. Vito comes out of the closet and eventually is put into the ground. Everyone gets set to depart. I've never been so proud to live in New Jersey.
- I lived, breathed and slept this show all year long. In the next life, I want to be a Tailie.
- All hail the return to the States of The Definite Article. And Rose isn't bad either!
- Reminds me of when I lived in...oh never mind. Jaime Pressly is hilarious.
- 7 pm weeknights is reserved for all things geek.
- So great and so atmospheric. And so canceled. A pox upon you HBO.