Friday, November 08, 2002

Anime Explosion

Finished up another LJ review yesterday. It will turn out to be review # 32. The book was Patrick Drazen's Anime Explosion! The What? Why? & Wow! of Japanese Animation. This is the second book on anime that I have reviewed for LJ. Anyone who knows me knows that I have been a big anime fan for many years. My favorite anime film is Akira and I just love the Project A-Ko series. My daughter Jennifer and I used to watch them together back in the Dave's Comics & Collectibles days and that was a lot fun. Upcoming reviews: I will be reviewing Beck's Sea Change for Figgle.com soon, so look for it! And, yes, I will be continuing to review for Library Journal after I make the transition to West Long Branch. Wouldn't think about not continuing!

No comments: