Monday, October 28, 2002

2002 Chiller Theatre Expo

Ah, the 2002 Chiller Theatre Expo. I had a great time. I was going to go on Saturday, Oct. 26th, but...something came up (see Friday, Nov. 1st's big announcement for the explanation), so I went on Sunday the 27th. I now wish that I had gone on Saturday since there was a lot more programming on that day. However, I still had a neat time hanging with the other horror film fans, where I truly belong. I took some photos and I thank the many folks who were kind enough to bear with my constantly begging them to photograph me. My highlights: meeting three of my favorite horror film actresses, Brinke Stevens, Linda Blair and Patricia Tallman all for the first time. Shaking hands and taking photos with Tom Savini and Hank Garrett was also fun (look closely in the background of the Hank Garrett photos for a glimpse of Michael Berryman of The Hills Have Eyes fame). I got photos of all of that activity. You can check out the photos here. I will be going to the next Chiller Expo for sure.

No comments: