Sunday, July 29, 2001

DVD Profiler

I love DVDs! That's no surprise. In order to give you an idea of what my personal collection looks like (as opposed to the Wayne Public Library media collection that I order for), I set up an account with the web-based database service DVD Profiler. You can glimpse the entries at any time. You can also look at the collection entries in whatever fashion you wish...alphabetically perhaps, or maybe in order of purchase. I'm also trying to make more of an effort to post some of my wish-list items, in hopes that some of you out there in Internet land might want to trade. At any rate, click the DVD Profiler illustration off to the left to check out what I like in video. Be forewarned, I'm heavily into science fiction, fantasy, and horror, but I consider myself to be a true film connoisseur. You'll see.

No comments: